axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Simon Detheridge <si...@widgit.com>
Subject Axis C++ 1.5 linux build broken
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:44:41 GMT
When running automake with this release, I get:

samples/server/Makefile.am:1: required directory
samples/server/interoptests does not exist
samples/server/Makefile.am:1: required directory samples/server/simple
does not exist
tests/Makefile.am:1: required directory tests/server does not exist

Which appears to cause (or at least be related to) the following error
during configure:

config.status: creating src/xml/tspp/Makefile
config.status: creating samples/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: samples/Makefile.in

Building with --enable-samples=no and removing all "samples/" lines from
configure.ac and removing @SAMPLESBUILD@, @TESTCASESBUILD@, and
deploy_interoptests.sh from the main Makefile.am gets around this
problem, (at least it builds, I'm still testing it) but it's far from
ideal. (I can't test my installation beyond seeing if the server starts)

What's up? It seems a bit strange to promote a release from 'alpha'
(which at least configured) to 'final' with these problems... Or am I
doing something *really* wrong? :-/

--
Simon Detheridge
SEN Developer, Widgit Software