axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Simon Detheridge <si...@widgit.com>
Subject Apache says 404
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:27:29 GMT
Hi,

Trying to get axis-c working with my apache-2.0.53 installation. (On
Gentoo, if it makes a difference)

I've followed the installation guide, and have got the
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/bin/simple_axis_server program talking to
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/bin/base, without problems.

Apache2 is correctly loading the axis2 module... I can tell because I've
loaded mod_info, and http://localhost/server-info#mod_axis2.cpp says:

Module Name: mod_axis2.cpp
Content handlers: yes
Configuration Phase Participation: none
Request Phase Participation: none
Module Directives: none

I have added the following to the *end* of my httpd.conf...

<Location /axis>
  SetHandler axis
</Location>

However, when I browse to http://localhost/axis (or
http://localhost/axis/ with a trailing slash) I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /axis was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.53 (Gentoo/Linux) mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7d Server at
localhost Port 80

Any ideas what might be going on? Apache is writing a number of traces
to AxisLog when I start it, one per apache instance I guess, but it
contains no useful information.

Thanks,
Simon
--