axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Help with using axis C++
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:08:37 GMT
I think this should work but can you send us the WSDL to try?

"Kon Kam King, France" <fking@cincom.com>
14/03/2005 18:00
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: Help with using axis C++

When I remove the type schema declaration from my WSDL, WSDL2Ws runs to
completion.
Is complex type allowed wih WSDL2Ws?
I do see an example of a WSDL in the samples library with doclitfault.
Can somebody help me?