axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Headers
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:37:39 GMT
The API docs are also produced in the daily builds.

"Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com>
09/03/2005 08:07
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
RE: SOAP Headers

Please see my other response on how to use createHeaderBlock.

Re: API docs ? you can generate the API docs using Doxygen tool. (if you
are using ant build and if you have Doxygen installed, then the ant build
would generate the docs for you ? please have a look at the
antbuildguide.html doc.)

HTH

Samisa?