axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Help with using axis C++
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:46:37 GMT
This seems to work fine for me - I get the attached files produced .

My cmd line is ->
set WSDL2WsJar=%builddir%\obj\classes\wsdl2ws.jar
set axisJar=%PreReqsDir%\java\axis.jar
set commonsdiscoveryJar=%PreReqsDir%\java\commons-discovery.jar
set commonsloggingjar=%PreReqsDir%\java\commons-logging.jar
set jaxrpcjar=%PreReqsDir%\java\jaxrpc.jar
set saajjar=%PreReqsDir%\java\saaj.jar
set wsdl4jjar=%PreReqsDir%\java\wsdl4j.jar

rem set WSDLFile=%baseWSDLPath%\%1
set WSDLFile=%1
set
foo=%wsdl2wsjar%;%axisJar%;%commonsdiscoveryjar%;%commonsloggingjar%;%jaxrpcjar%;%saajjar%;%wsdl4jjar%

java -classpath %foo% org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws -sclient
-oWSDLOutput %WSDLFile%

you sure you got the right level of pre-reqs? Where did you get them from?

"Kon Kam King, France" <fking@cincom.com>
14/03/2005 18:13
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"