axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manohar K Chintala <cmano...@in.ibm.com>
Subject HTTP transport error while using setProxy() method
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:41:29 GMT

Hi Samisa,

As per the usage info provided for setProxy() method, I've written a test.
Here is the code snippet.

 try
        {
                sprintf(endpoint, "%s", url);
                Calculator ws(endpoint);
                ws.setProxy("proxy3.in.ibm.com",80);
                iResult = ws.add(2,3);
                printf("%d\n", iResult);
                rc=0;
        }
        catch(AxisException& e)
        {
                cout << "Inside AxisException block: " << e.what() << endl;
        }

When I ran the test inside ANT framework, the output file has the following
error.

Inside AxisException block: HTTPTransportException:HTTP transport error
Proxy Error: Unable to connect to remote host "localhost:13260" or host not
responding - URL "http://localhost:13260/Calculator/services/Calculator",
errno: 79

Am I missing something in my client? What is the role of proxy server here
? Does the request/response passes through proxy server ?

Regards
Manohar
Manohar Kumar.Ch
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
India Software Labs,III floor, Golden Enclave,
Aiport Road, Bangalore-560017
Ph:- 91-80-25094304
internet id: cmanohar@in.ibm.com