axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: Fault error
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:37:33 GMT

Hi Victor,
The soap fault has to be a complex type. Try something like this...

<wsdl:types>
   <schema ........fill in namespaces here.........>
       <element name="reasonFault">
           <complexType>
               <sequence>
                   <element name="reasonString" type="xsd:string"/>
               </sequence>
           </complexType>
       </element>
    </schema>
</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="faultMessage">
   <wsdl:part name="reason" element="impl:reasonFault"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:operation name="buyProduct">
   <wsdl:input message="tns:buyRequest"/>
   <wsdl:output message="tns:buyResponse"/>
   <wsdl:fault message="tns:faultMessage" name="inexistentProduct"/>
</wsdl:operation>

Soap faults that are primitives are not currently supported.
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

----- Forwarded by Mark Whitlock/UK/IBM on 16/03/2005 10:15 -----

             Victor Souza
             <vsouza@gmail.com
                                       axis <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
             15/03/2005 18:14                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Fault error
              "Apache AXIS C
                User List"

Hi,

I am experiencing a problem and I would like to know if someone can
help me, please.

I defined in my wsdl a fault message like this:

    <wsdl:message name="faultMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="reason" type="xsd:string"/>
    </wsdl:message>

And I use it in an operation like this:

        <wsdl:operation name="buyProduct">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:buyRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:buyResponse"/>
            <wsdl:fault message="tns:faultMessage"
name="inexistentProduct"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

Doing this AxisServiceException.hpp tries to include xsd__string.hpp
(that is not found by the compiler). Also, I get the following error
compiling the code:

FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp: In member function `int
FilePortTypeWrapper::buyProduct(void*)':
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:92: error: `Axis_Serialize_xsd__string'
undeclared (first use this function)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:92: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:93: error: `Axis_Delete_xsd__string'
undeclared (first use this function)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:93: error: `Axis_URI_xsd__string' undeclared
(first use this function)

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Victor.