axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kon Kam King, France" <fk...@cincom.com>
Subject RE : Help with using axis C++
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:32:06 GMT
Yes I do not see the root element in the method call, but my parameter struct fields are individually
passed as simple types.
What do you mean when you say I need a 'dummy' root? Do I have to add an extra node to my
struct in the WSDL ?
Also is there a message style service as in Java?
Thanks,
France

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Carsten Blecken [mailto:cblecken@macrovision.com]
Envoyé : Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:48 AM
À : Apache AXIS C User List
Objet : RE: Help with using axis C++

Hi,

if you refer to the problem that root element of your doc is not set in the Client API
(but will actually appear on the wire), then we hope to fix that in the next version.

Currently you would need a 'dummy' root element to access all of your data from
the client API. This is not exactly the 'wrapped' mode from axis java, but just a problem
with the client API.

Carsten