axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kon Kam King, France" <fk...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Help with using axis C++
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:16:36 GMT
Hi,
In Java the invoke method has the possibility of passing a document object :
e.g
elems = (Vector) call.invoke(doc)               where doc is an XML document.
In Axis-c my program gets a compile error complaining that invoke has no parameter.
Is there the same type of invoke in C/C++?
Thanks,
France

________________________________

De : Kon Kam King, France
Envoyé : mardi 8 mars 2005 12:44
À : 'axis-c-user@ws.apache.org'
Objet : Help with using axis C++

Hi,
I am a newbie to using Axis-c, and want to know how to create a soap message to send to a
Soap server and to get the response.

I have this running in Java but the interface seems to be different in C++.
Does anybody have example code of building the soap message ,the invoke with the call and
getting the request.
Thanks.