axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Headers - Setting Type information
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:00:44 GMT
It is quite hard to tell what is going wrong without having a look at
the WSDL used and the SOAP message.
However, I do not think that it is something to do with the SOAP header.

Have you tied calling the method without SOAP headers?

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Abbott [mailto:brian@dommoni.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:42 PM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: RE: SOAP Headers - Setting Type information

Hi Samisa,

The code I am calling is:

MyStub stub(endpoint);
IHeaderBlock* hb = stub.createSOAPHeaderBlock("ID", "NS");
BasicNode* bn = hb->createImmediateChild(CHARACTER_NODE);
bn->setValue("123");

That serializes to:

 <soapenv:Header>
  <ns1:ID xmlns:ns1="NS">1</ns1:ID <http://www.myns.org/NS> >
 </soapenv:Header>

When I pack this into the Envelope and send a call that returns a
string, I get an exception of code 70 that says it "Cannot de-serialize
the requested element" so, it could be the information being returned
and not the header. The actual SOAP traffic itself is clean (no faults,
etc). I suppose it could be the value returned but, that is just as
simple string and the type information is present. Is anyone aware of
this happening in the past?

Brian