axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Headers
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:07:08 GMT
Please see my other response on how to use createHeaderBlock.

Re: API docs - you can generate the API docs using Doxygen tool. (if you
are using ant build and if you have Doxygen installed, then the ant
build would generate the docs for you - please have a look at the
antbuildguide.html doc.)

HTH

Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Abbott [mailto:brian@dommoni.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:56 PM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: RE: SOAP Headers

I want to add SOAP Headers... I think it would be an envelope header. I
realized my earlier response about using
setTransportProperty(SOAPACTION_HEADER, "VARNAME"); was wrong. It did
just what you said and added an HTTP Header attribute (which is not what
I'm wanting to do). I think I can use call->createHeaderBlock()?... Im
not sure what that does though... (more trial and error). Is there API
documentation anywhere? ;)

Brian