axis-c-user mailing list archives

From bhanu prakash <bpvanj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ Webservice deployment problem
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 17:29:50 GMT
Also, I am using axis-c-src-1-4-linux. I saw in some
they also faced the same problem in running the
examples. I am using axis c++ 1.4 which I think is
final release. I think Rinsad is not using the AXIS
C++ final release. So, I think there should not be any
problem in my case, I am still able to run the sample
applications such as calculator. But I am not able to
run the service that I have written.

Thanks,
Bhanu

--- bhanu prakash <bpvanjaku@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed AXIS C++ with xerces 2.2 on linux
> and
> tested the sample applications. They are working
> fine.
> I wrote my own service + client code and compiled it
> and restarted the Apache server. When I go to
> http://localhost:3000/axis/ It is listing my service
> there. But when I am trying to utilize it thru my
> client code (./ownservice 25
> http://localhost:3000/axis/ownservice) it is giving
> Exception: AxisTransportException:Unknown Transport
> Exception. Can you help?
>
> Thanks,
> Bhanu

> Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!