axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Victor Souza <vso...@gmail.com>
Subject Fault error
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:14:09 GMT
Hi,

I am experiencing a problem and I would like to know if someone can
help me, please.

I defined in my wsdl a fault message like this:

    <wsdl:message name="faultMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="reason" type="xsd:string"/>
    </wsdl:message>

And I use it in an operation like this:

        <wsdl:operation name="buyProduct">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:buyRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:buyResponse"/>
            <wsdl:fault message="tns:faultMessage" name="inexistentProduct"/>
        </wsdl:operation>

Doing this AxisServiceException.hpp tries to include xsd__string.hpp
(that is not found by the compiler). Also, I get the following error
compiling the code:

FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp: In member function `int
FilePortTypeWrapper::buyProduct(void*)':
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:92: error: `Axis_Serialize_xsd__string'
undeclared (first use this function)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:92: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:93: error: `Axis_Delete_xsd__string'
undeclared (first use this function)
FilePortTypeWrapper.cpp:93: error: `Axis_URI_xsd__string' undeclared
(first use this function)

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Victor.