axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Abbott" <br...@dommoni.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Headers
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 07:45:01 GMT
I guess what I'm looking for is an equivalent to call.addHeader() in
Java for C++. Does that exist?

Thanks,

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:12 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: SOAP Headers

Hi Brian,
            You can use this method to set the SOAP action. However, at
the moment, this will be overridden by the generated code.

            Hence you may have to change this by editing the generated
code, rather than changing it at stub level.

            At the moment there is some effort to support setting this
at Stub level. Once that is done, you may not have to change generated
code to do this.
Thanks,
Samsia.