axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:53:28 GMT
Not quite sure what you mean when you say "embed". If you mean embed as a
big string then sure you can - if that's what your service takes. But I'm
not sure if thats what you mean?

1.6 - dates not defined as yet. Attachments almost made it into 1.5 so it
could be that actually they would be available before the release date by
some substantial time but noone has committed yet.

"Petecg_76" <petecg_76@hotmail.com>
15/02/2005 16:33
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

"'Apache AXIS C User List'" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Thanks for the reply.
This brings me out two questions:

1.      Can I embed the VCard directly into the SOAP messages (and
therefore do not use attachments)
2.      Which is the planned date for the 1.6 release?

Thanks!