axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tim Bartley <tbart...@au1.ibm.com>
Subject Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:55:37 GMT
Hi,

Another newbie question ....

Is it possible to specify the configuration parameters to the Axis C++
client without using axiscpp.conf.

I am concerned that multiple clients on the same machine are forced to
share the same /etc/axiscpp.conf file. Also I am concerned that multiple
clients within the same application are forced to share the same
configuration file. My application is likely to have 3rd party Web service
clients pluged in to it - I do not want them to interfere with my
configuration and vice versa.

While I appreciate the flexibility provided by the configuration file I'd
prefer to specify the client configuration parameters programatically. Is
this possible?

Thanks,

Tim
--