axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:48:59 GMT
I read AXISCPP 188 as the ability to say programmatically that you want
handler X to be used on call Y?
Either way, no big deal I think the requirement still stands that we want
to set handlers and conf setting programmatically.

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
10/02/2005 10:09
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?

Hi John,
    Going throuhg AXISCPP-388, I get the feeling that the need is to
set transport properties either from handlers or at Stub level.
    I feel it is differrent from setting axiscpp.conf like settings
programatically.
    Could you please clarify.

Thanks,
Samisa...

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:38:06 +0000, John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com>
wrote:

> We already have a JIRA that discusses the setting of handlers
> programmatically (AXISCPP-388). It would appear to be a good thing that
we
> can allow this too. Perhaps a new JIRA for this referring to that JIRA
and
> then put it on the release candidate list for 1.6 ?
>

>  "sanjaya singharage" <sanjayas@opensource.lk>
>
> 10/02/2005 04:46
>
> Please respond to
>  "Apache AXIS C User List"
>

> To "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>, "Samisa
> Abeysinghe" <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
>
> cc
>

> Subject Re: Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?
>

> Is this a wish? May be it should go in to the wish list at
>  http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/AxisC_2b_2b/WishList
>
>  sanjaya.

C++