axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:38:06 GMT
We already have a JIRA that discusses the setting of handlers
programmatically (AXISCPP-388). It would appear to be a good thing that we
can allow this too. Perhaps a new JIRA for this referring to that JIRA and
then put it on the release candidate list for 1.6 ?

"sanjaya singharage" <sanjayas@opensource.lk>
10/02/2005 04:46
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

"Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>, "Samisa Abeysinghe"
<samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
cc

Subject
Re: Client configuration without axiscpp.conf?

Is this a wish? May be it should go in to the wish list at
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/AxisC_2b_2b/WishList

sanjaya.