axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Error Deserializing
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:54:28 GMT
hmm, we shouldn't be aborting just because we get a fault back - we should
be throwing an exception for you to catch.

Victor Souza <vsouza@gmail.com>
16/02/2005 08:47
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Error Deserializing

Hello,

I've solved the problem. I looked at the soap message from the server
and it was reporting a fault. This was the reason for the error
deserializing (I think). Sorry for my newbie question.

Thks,

Victor.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:05:50 -0300, Victor Souza <vsouza@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I'm having a trouble deserializing an object. It's a simple object, I
> mean, just a string.
>
> Trying to debug I found where the error occurs. It's on
> SoapDeSerializer, the code is:
>
> >    if (0 != strcmp (m_pNode->m_pchNameOrValue, pName))
> >    {
> >       /* A soap fault has occurred. we will deserialize it as doc
literal
> >        * So we set the style as doc literal. This way of doing things
> >        * is not so nice. I'll rectify this asap
> >        */
> >               setStyle (DOC_LITERAL);
> >               AXISTRACE1 ("AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION",
CRITICAL);