axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:27:35 GMT
Hi Pete,

Attachments in C/C++ are not supported in 1.5 release (one just coming
up). However, we hope to support them in 1.6

regards,
John Hawkins,

"Petecg_76" <petecg_76@hotmail.com>
15/02/2005 11:53
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Hi,

I am designing a Web service that will have to send/receive one or more
VCards in soap request/response messages.
I have not much knowledge about encoding but as far as I?ve read, I may
use MIME, DIME encodings. Anyone experienced in this??

I was wondering whether using attachments in SOAP or not, i.e. actually
embedding the VCard in the soap messages.
Can I already use SOAP Attachments in Axis C++. Is there any doc I may
follow to put some light in this?

Thanks a lot?
Pete