axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: memory leak
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:36:58 GMT
Hi,

Could you give us the complete scenario please.
Are you creating an instance of the stub and then calling the same method
repeatedly or creating multiple instances of the stub ?

Perhaps you could just attach the code here?

cheers,
John.

"Theron Virgin" <tvirgin@fdecorp.com>
03/02/2005 17:46
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
memory leak

I was setting up my web service and I noticed that when I sent repetitive
calls into the service I was getting a significant memory leak.  I decided
to go back and check against the calculator example and I noticed that it
also had the same problem with consistent memory loss when being used.  Is
there some memory that I need to be freeing up somewhere that I don?t know
about that isn?t handled in the calculator example?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated as this needs to be a fairly stable service.  The
service and client are running on separate machines so I?m sure the memory
leak is caused by the service though I also get a memory leak with the
client.

Thanks
Theron