axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Carsten Blecken" <cblec...@macrovision.com>
Subject RE: Document Literal Support
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:25:58 GMT
We are trying to make doc lit work better in Axis c 1.5,
so I would be interested to know what your problem with
doc lit is.

I know of one problem in 1.5 alpha when the return
document uses the default namespace (xmlns="http://....")

Thanks,

Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth F. Krutsch [mailto:ken@krutsch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:53 AM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: Document Literal Support

* I'm resending this earlier message, as I never saw it come across the mail
list... My apologies, in advance, if this really did go out to every one
last week.

-----

The release notes indicate that there could be problems with Document-style
messaging on the server-side.  My simple examples all fail now with
1.5-alpha (they we're working with 1.4).

Before I dive in and try to figure out what is wrong, can someone tell me if
this expected to function with the final release?

Also, FYI, the sample axiscpp.conf lists the wrong transport (i.e., 2
instead of 3); these sort of mistakes can be a real headache for the novice
user.

Thanks, Ken