axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Petecg_76" <petecg...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:33:13 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

This brings me out two questions:

1.	Can I embed the VCard directly into the SOAP messages (and therefore
do not use attachments)
2.	Which is the planned date for the 1.6 release?

Thanks!

  _____

From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: martes, 15 de febrero de 2005 14:28
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Hi Pete,

Attachments in C/C++ are not supported in 1.5 release (one just coming up).
However, we hope to support them in 1.6

regards,
John Hawkins,

"Petecg_76" <petecg_76@hotmail.com>

15/02/2005 11:53

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject

Send VCard in SOAP - AxisC++

Hi,

I am designing a Web service that will have to send/receive one or more
VCards in soap request/response messages.
I have not much knowledge about encoding but as far as I've read, I may use
MIME, DIME encodings. Anyone experienced in this??

I was wondering whether using attachments in SOAP or not, i.e. actually
embedding the VCard in the soap messages.
Can I already use SOAP Attachments in Axis C++. Is there any doc I may
follow to put some light in this?

Thanks a lot?
Pete