axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nithyakala Thangarajah <nit...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ installation problem
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:16:29 GMT
Hi Bhanu,

Since you are using  axis-c-src-1-4-linux , I think u must recheck the
installtion procedure with the INSTALL document inside the source boundle
axis-c-src-1-4-linux.

By the way did  you edit httpd.conf file in
<path to Apache web serverinstallation>/conf and add the following lines at
the bottom of that file

LoadModule axis_module modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

and do check whether the following environmental variables are set properly ,

AXISCPP_HOME="/my/home/axiscpp"

AXISCPP_DEPLOY="Path to folder where you want to install Axis C++"
e.g. AXISCPP_DEPLOY="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy"

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="<path to parser library you use>/lib:$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib:
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

Regards,
Nithya.