axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multi-byte locale limitations?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:33:27 GMT
If you make a custom serializer/deserializer for any locales
to encode to ISO-8859-1, you will be able to send/receive any
multi-byte characters on your client. But even if in this case,
you'd better use - '<? xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>',
due to the specs of XML, Web Services.

In the Axis (Java), we can use any multi-byte characters - such
as Japanese, Chinese and Korean, if you use UTF-8 as the encoding.
Please see the related information below:
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1815?page=all>

Thanks,
Toshi