axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Theron Virgin" <tvir...@fdecorp.com>
Subject RE: Axis-C++ and WSDL with multiple port types
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:08:55 GMT
Ken:

	I've had it work with the stuff that I've done.  There is the chance
that something is wrong with the WSDL.  If you've been hand writing the xml
there is a free WSDL editor out there that makes it very easy to generate
and validate your WSDL.  It's distributed by Cape Clear and they call it an
SOA Editor.  Here is a link.  http://www.capeclear.com/download/ They ask
for a bunch of info but it has been helpful.

Theron

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth F. Krutsch [mailto:ken@krutsch.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:55 PM
To: 'Apache AXIS C User List'
Subject: Axis-C++ and WSDL with multiple port types

Hello:

Is anyone using Axis-C++ to generate code from a WSDL that contains multiple
wsdl:portType tags (i.e., multiple port types and bindings in a single
WSDL)?

Without burdening everyone with a lengthy example, my such WSDL seems to
only generate code for one of the portType / binding pairs and then I am
missing the operations, et al., from the others.

If this is known to work correctly, then I will go back and figure out what
I am doing wrong.

TIA,

Ken Krutsch