axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Theron Virgin" <tvir...@fdecorp.com>
Subject memory leak
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:46:03 GMT
I was setting up my web service and I noticed that when I sent repetitive
calls into the service I was getting a significant memory leak.  I decided
to go back and check against the calculator example and I noticed that it
also had the same problem with consistent memory loss when being used.  Is
there some memory that I need to be freeing up somewhere that I don't know
about that isn't handled in the calculator example?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated as this needs to be a fairly stable service.  The
service and client are running on separate machines so I'm sure the memory
leak is caused by the service though I also get a memory leak with the
client.

Thanks

Theron