axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tudor Denilson <tudo...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting certain non-standard http header request properties with Axis
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:19:40 GMT
I have the following problem:

I'm trying to call certain remote methods using a client developed
using Axis, I have a ServiceLocator, Stub and corresponding interface
for them, all goes well, except my service side (the server) requests
me to put in the HTTP header of my embeding SOAP request a parameter,
let's call it: "TEST-REQUEST" with the value "TEST-VALUE". Otherwise,
my http request gets rejected.

So, I need this line to appear in the http header part of the message
sent through Axis, not in the SOAP envelope part. I don't know how can
I set this.

If anyone can help, thank you very much for the time,

Tudor Vintilescu