axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems in Linux Installation guide for Axis C++
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:34:21 GMT
> To start apache, where do I have to put axiscpp.conf file??
On Linux (as the doc says) you should put axiscpp.conf in $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc

Samisa...

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:25:46 +0600, Dushshantha Chandradasa
<dchandradasa@virtusa.com> wrote:
> Hi Samisa,
>
> I successfully deployed Axis C++ on Linux with following Environment
> variable settings.
>
> To start apache, where do I have to put axiscpp.conf file??
>
> Dushshantha

a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.