axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Bug with Latest CVS
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:47:46 GMT

This message occurs when you have a problem opening the connection (as it
says) and the message is what it says i.e. for some reason it can't open
the connection to your localhost - you got a firewall? or your server is
down?

We've run all our tests on CVS code from about 10 hours before your
checkout and ours is fine.

We'll be running our tests in about two hours so we can tell you then
whether the latest code has a problem too.

John Hawkins

             "Rinsad Ahmed"
             <rinsad@opensourc
             e.lk>                                                      To
                                       axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
             06/01/2005 04:42                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Bug with Latest CVS
              "Apache AXIS C
                User List"

Hi,
The latest cvs update int the morning builds fine. But when the client is
run,it gives a TransportException as follows

Exception : AxisTransportException:Unknown Transport Exception failed to
open
connection to server:
                                hostname='localhost'
                                port='8080'
                                Error Message='No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.
'                               Error Code='10061'

Is there anybody who came accross same problem

Regards
Rinsad