axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jairam, Roopnaraine" <Roopnaraine.Jai...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Using xerces-c_2_6.dll instead of xerces-c_2_2_0.dll
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:18:11 GMT
Thanks Roshan I'll give it a shot

-----Original Message-----
From: Roshan Weerasuriya [mailto:roshan@opensource.lk]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 11:21 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Using xerces-c_2_6.dll instead of xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

hi Vince,

I think this is just the following.

If you use windows:
 1) get the Axis C++ source from the cvs (I will name this as
AXIS_CVS_FOLDER)
 2) download the relavent xerces version
 3) copy the xerces include files to the AXIS_CVS_FOLDER\include\xercesc
folder
 4) copy the xerces lib(s) to the AXIS_CVS_FOLDER\lib\xercesc folder
 5) Open the AXIS_CVS_FOLDER\vc\Distribution.dsw and build the
AxisXMLParserXerces
 6) This will create the dll "AxisXMLParser.dll" in the
AXIS_CVS_FOLDER\bin

In linux:
When you configure just specify --with-xercesc=/usr/local/xerces-c. Here
in my mechine xerces is installed at /usr/local/xerces-c, so you know
what to give in your mechine..
And then make and make install.

Just try this.

Roshan