axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rinsad Ahmed" <rin...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Session Management with WS-Addressing
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:11:30 GMT
Sorry
error
3)WS-Addressing, focus on maintaining sessions in a protocol neutral
> manner. I hope, the current session management is specific for http.
> If we say the client and the server use two different transport
> protocols, then the current implementation will fail to maintain session.
corrected
3)WS-Addressing, focus on maintaining sessions in a protocol neutral
> manner. I hope, the current session management is specific for http.
> If we say the client uses one transport protocol when requesting a service.
  But the response is sent by the server (replyTo) to another server where
they use a different protocol. then the current implementation will fail to
maintain session.

eg:
Say A is a client, B,C are 2 endpoints. A and B use http. But B and C use
smtp.