axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Testing 1.4 version
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:55:38 GMT
hi Victor,

Ok, then you try to follow the same process which you tried with xerces
ver 2.2.0 and see whether you get any problems first. In this case you
shouldn't get any problems, because it is already tested and done. But
by any chance if you get any problem with xerces 2.2.0 then we can think
that it is some mistake that you are doing (may be missing some small
thing), and then we can rectify it first if any. Then with that
knowledge you will be easilty able to test with xerces 2.6.0 and come in
to a quick conculsion.

Also on what platform do you work?

Roshan