axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building from Linux source
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:47:12 GMT
Is it acceptable to drop support for gcc 2.9x? I mean would that be
resonable that we demand a compiler update? I think it is always
better to update the compiler but the question is how willing the
users would be to do so.

I think Bob and Lennon would be able to comment here.

If it is only three places, we could patch the code, else, I feel like
it is too much work :-(

Samisa...