axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis c++ 1.4 Alpha is released
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:01:28 GMT

Hi,

I've produced the attached patch for WSDL2Ws, to overcome the problem
currently being seen by Adrian. (See attached file: wsdl2ws.java.patch)
Using the monitor/response tool I have been able to successfully run his
client with the response message he provided.
However, I don't have access to a RPC based server to validate against
other WSDLs and services.  This patch does not affect doc/literal services.

--  Would someone else in the community be able to try out this patch on
other RPC services?
   I'm particularly interested if it works for services with complex return
types defined as type and/or elements, and also what happens for services
with empty return messages.

Many Thanks,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

<adrian.p.smith@bt.com> wrote on 15/12/2004 14:22:43:

> Thanks Adrian. I seem to remember this was an issue in previous
> releases. This service does work with over 10 other mainstream
> client toolkits.
>
> Adrian Smith
> BT Group

AXISCPP-220)