axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Piekorz, Martin" <martin.piek...@edmb.debis.com>
Subject C++ Client
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:55:14 GMT
Hi @ all,

I have a problem. I want to create a c++ client, just the client, for a
running service. I got the wsdl from this service.
I thought, ok I will create it step by step like it's described in the
documentation without looking for the "creating servie" things.
I use the wsdl2ws tool for creating the client side files and create my
client like described in "Axis C++ Windows User Guide / 1.6 Coding the
client" . The result is, it can't find a Axisclient.dll and that's because
there isn't such a dll.
In the same documentation in "1.2. Creating the web service"  it's described
how to build a DLL, but isn't this dll for the service? Is this the dll
which I use to?
Could someone explain me step by step how I have to create a c++ client from
a wsdl without creating any service.
Is this generally possible?

Thanks a lot of
Martin