axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "camille" <camille_bihor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Borland c++ and axisclient.lib
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:13:37 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie with Axis C++.
I want first to congralute the Axis team for this work. Your
documentation is very easy to read. Great for a newbie !
But, i am sorry to say I have a little problem.
Here is it. I am trying to code a client. I followed the steps described
in the "coding the client" section.
Everything is fine except that borland can not use the AxisClient.lib
file because it seems to be linked with VC6 (i guess !!)
I read some articles about OMF and COFF, but what i understand is that
Borland is not able to use a COFF file.
Is it possible to have a lib linked with borland, or to have a borland
project to be able to link this lib file ?
I am working with borland c++ 6

Thanks in advance for your help.

Camille