axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Leonid Gerzon" <leonid.ger...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Problem with serialization of complex parameters in axis C++ (RCP)
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 11:53:10 GMT

Hi Samisa,

Yes, I use axis 1.3 release and this problem also existed in axis 1.2.

I attach the full WSDL file.

You can see that complex type GCSDT_AdditionalParameters
is included in all web service request parameters and it is wrongly
serialized.

Thanks,
Leonid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:46 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Problem with serialization of complex parameters in axis
C++ (RCP)

Hi Leonid,
    I remember like this problem was there sometime back and was
resolved - most probably in 1.3.
    Are you using 1.3 release already?

    Please send the complete WSDL file attached if possible, so that I
could have a look at the generated code.

Thanks,
Samisa...

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:19:40 +0200, Leonid Gerzon
<leonid.gerzon@amdocs.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have a problem with sending complex parameters
>
> to Web Services from axis C++ client (in RPC style).
>
> Axis C++ serializes complex types as follows:
>
> it puts the parameter type in both: name and type fields.
>
> But if such a complex type is a member of another complex type,
>
> then its name may be different from its type.
>
> Here what is in my WSDL (types):
>
>    <complexType name="DigitalRightPermission">
>
>     <sequence>
>
>      <element name="descr" type="xsd:string"/>
>
>     </sequence>
>
>    </complexType>
>
>    <complexType name="ServiceGroup">
>
>     <sequence>
>
>      <element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="dp"
> type="DigitalRightPermission"/>
>
>     </sequence>
>
>    </complexType>
>
> here what is in soap request (sent by axis C++ client):
>
>             <ServiceGroup type="ServiceGroup">
>
>                <DigitalRightPermission type="DigitalRightPermission">
>
>                  <descr type="xsd:string">THE DESCRIPTION</descr>
>
>                </DigitalRightPermission>
>
>             </ServiceGroup>
>
> and I receive an error response from axis java server that tag
> DigitalRightPermission
>
> is wrong.
>
> here how it should look in soap:
>
>             <ServiceGroup type="ServiceGroup">
>
>                <dp type="DigitalRightPermission">
>
>                  <descr type="xsd:string">THE DESCRIPTION</descr >
>
>                </dp>
>
>             </ServiceGroup>
>
> Is it a bug in axis C++ code or I need to configure axis C++ so it
> will use right serialization of complex objects?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Leonid Gerzon.
>
> The information contained in this message is proprietary of Amdocs,
> protected from disclosure, and may be privileged.  The information is
> intended to be conveyed only to the designated
> recipient(s)
>  of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use,
> distribution or copying of
>  this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
> immediately
>  by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
>  Thank you.

Thank you.