axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jean ANDRE <jan...@cmtek.com>
Subject Re: C++ Client
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:37:40 GMT
Hello,

Don't forget to set your libpath variable environment too at the console
window before to start application or in your profile (right click on
the machine icon).  The DLL should be inyo Axis folder under  the Apache
server if you use such HTTPD server (the deploy folder). Note also there
more than on DLL in this folder: For example, in my case, I have :

D:\programs\apache\httpd\Apache2\Axis\lib

AxisClient.dll
AxisServer.dll
AxisTransport.dll
AxisXMLParser.dll