axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jean ANDRE <jan...@cmtek.com>
Subject SOAP-ENV:Envelope vs soap:Envelope and no NS vers NS1
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:06:50 GMT
Hello guys,

I would like to know if there is a difference  or make a difference from
the webservice and XML parser if we have such following text:

- <#> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="                 Generated from
Axis WSDL Tool for C++
versus
- <#> <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="                                          Generated by a Dot
.Net Application

and

- <#>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>