axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jean ANDRE <jan...@cmtek.com>
Subject Re: Underscore in front of generated class and angle bracket ">" in,,, front of file name into the include statement
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:38:24 GMT
Bonjour  Samisa Abeysinghe,

Hope your fine. I've resolved my problem by avoiding anonymous type on
some type definition and it 's working well for code generation. Here is
the original wsdl  file (op.wsdl did by tierce party) and the
modifications I did  (op-win.wsdl). I've used the latest release not the
alpha but tell me where to check to obtain the version number and I will
send you the version (I think 1.3). Yesterday in afternoon, I found the
solution to my problem but I was unable to reply my-self to  my posted
question on forum. I would like to share the answer.  Please, could  you
write the workaround on forum or tell me how to answer to the forum.
Sincerely.
Take care.

Jean ANDRE
CANADA