axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mazhar <smmaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache 1.3.31
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:46:37 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for the links. I guess I am still not sure of the Version which
we will be using for our project but during our project discussion
meet I remember we talked about 1.3.25. Might be I am wrong. I guess
we will be using some other version. The requirement are still not
final, has to come from the client.

Thanks anyway

Mazhar

--