axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mazhar <smmaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache 1.3.31
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:33:53 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Now I using "httpd-2.0.52-win32-x86-src" Server and "axis-c-win32-current-bin"

But this time the problem looks quite unsual...

I tried to start the server with "apache -X" as suggested in the User
Manual. But theres no activity from the server. Its not coming up and
does not gives any error too.

I have copied the mod_axis2.dll in the modules folder of Apache
Installation folder.

Also, I copied the AxisServer.dll and AxisTransport.dll in Axis\lib folder.

Added the Axis\lib to Path environment variable

Changed the axiscpp.conf_win to axiscpp.conf and same with server.wsdd file

Here I have one doubt...I have edited the axiscpp.conf file to add the
following lines in it. Hope I am right here.

LogPath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
WSDDFilePath:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\conf\server.wsdd
#XMLParser:AxisXMLParser.dll
Transport_http:C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\Axis\lib\AxisTransport.dll

Since I have not installed the XML Parser I have commented it.

Could you suggest where I might be going wrong ?

Mazhar