axis-c-user mailing list archives

From vijay ponnavolu <vponnav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C++ Client
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:12:33 GMT
Martin,

"AxisClient.dll" gets generated when you install Axis
on your machine. If you haven't already installed Axis
on the machine where you want to run your webService
client please do so.

If you need instructions to install look at the
installation instructions of Axis on Windows platform.

Cheers,
vijay

--- "Piekorz, Martin" <martin.piekorz@edmb.debis.com>