axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <ros...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Problem with Axis C++/ Win XP/ Apache 1.3.31
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:58:33 GMT
hi Mazhar,

The following links say that Apache 1.3.25 is never released.
http://www.apacheweek.com/features/apache1326
http://www.flux.org/pipermail/linux/2002-June/009071.html

The following doesn't contain Apache 1.3.25, but it contains the other
older versions.
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/old/

>I require Apache 1.3.25 version of the server but it seems this
> version of the server is not available.
Why do you require this perticular version of Apache?

Roshan