axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: C++ Client
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:03:28 GMT
C++ ClientHI martin,

What version of Axis are you using?

sanjaya.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Piekorz, Martin
  To: 'axis-c-user@ws.apache.org'
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 6:55 PM
  Subject: C++ Client

  Hi @ all,

  I have a problem. I want to create a c++ client, just the client, for a running service.
I got the wsdl from this service.

  I thought, ok I will create it step by step like it's described in the documentation without
looking for the "creating servie" things.

  I use the wsdl2ws tool for creating the client side files and create my client like described
in "Axis C++ Windows User Guide / 1.6 Coding the client" . The result is, it can't find a
Axisclient.dll and that's because there isn't such a dll.

  In the same documentation in "1.2. Creating the web service"  it's described how to build
a DLL, but isn't this dll for the service? Is this the dll which I use to?

  Could someone explain me step by step how I have to create a c++ client from a wsdl without
creating any service.
  Is this generally possible?

  Thanks a lot of
  Martin