axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final is released]
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:14:40 GMT

Sure,

Samisa, when did your fix go in?

John Hawkins

             <adrian.p.smith@b
             t.com>
             02/11/2004 09:00          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build
                User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
                                       is released]

Maybe someone could send me a build of the Java component, as that seems to
be where the problem is?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 02 November 2004 08:56
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3
final is released]

The nightly build that we will be producing (still not quite there yet !!!)
is from the HEAD.
As far as I can tell Axis Java only produce a HEAD nightly build not from
branches - we followed their model. I think there is an issue creating too
many builds for the  mirrors thus Java only keep one build up at any one
time as will we.

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             02/11/2004 06:42          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build
                User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
                                       is released]

Hi Nithya,
    Thank you for the information.
    I could use 'cvs checkout -rRelease1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch ws-axis/c'
and get the source.

    Any thoughts on how to get a nightly build from this branch please?
Regards,
Samisa...

--- nithya@opensource.lk wrote:

> Hi
>
> Damitha has created a branch named Release1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch
>
> Checkout command in Linux
>
>   cvs checkout -d <checkout Name> -r <branch name> ws-axis/c
>
> Example:
>
>   cvs checkout -d cvshead -r Release1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch ws-axis/c
>
> You can commit the code to the branch as usual.
>

> Regards
> Nithya
>

> > Do we have a bug fix branch in place? How can I commit, checkout from
> > that?
> >
> > Do we have the nighly builds in place. How can I post a nightly build
> > be downloaded by users?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Samisa...
> >
> > --- Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Adrian,
> >>     There was a bug in code generation, that caused this problem.
> >>
> >>     The generated code has 'mmbi' XML tag. However, the genrated code
> >> was looking for a tag with
> >> name 'mmbiOutput'.
> >>
> >>      I fixed the problem and the source
> >> (org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/BeanParamWriter.java)
> >> is
> >> in CVS now.
> >>      However, I think you are using binary distribution.
> >>      I will look into how I could provide you with a 1.3 bug fix
branch
> >> nightly to get your
> >> problem solved.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Samisa...

> >> xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> >> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
ND1234567890200107190000223344dyemw01

> >> SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[]">
> >> SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[]">
> >> SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[]">
SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[]">
Account
> >> only</prodLn>
> >> 33.82</ln>
> >>  01/11/00</ln>
> >> SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[]">

<bdgtAcctPymt>£39.50</bdgtAcctPymt><bdgtAcctPymt>£25.00</bdgtAcctPymt>

=== message truncated ===