axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final is released]
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:53:37 GMT

Adrian - I can get you a build at about 1ish this afternoon

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             02/11/2004 09:40          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build
                User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
                                       is released]

The fix is only in CVS head. I still did not put in the branch as I was
facing some problems with
1.3 bug fix branch. I will add that to the branch soon.

Samisa...

--- Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It went in around 10 am SL time (about 5 hours ago)
>
> Samisa...
>
> --- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
>

> > Sure,
> >
> > Samisa, when did your fix go in?
> >
> > John Hawkins
> >

> >              <adrian.p.smith@b
> >              t.com>

> >              02/11/2004 09:00          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

> >              Please respond to
Subject
> >               "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly
build
> >                 User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
> >                                        is released]
> >

> > Maybe someone could send me a build of the Java component, as that
seems to
> > be where the problem is?

cc

> >              Please respond to
Subject
> >               "Apache AXIS C           Re: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly
build
> >                 User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
> >                                        is released]
> >

> > Hi Nithya,
> >     Thank you for the information.
> >     I could use 'cvs checkout -rRelease1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch
ws-axis/c'
> > and get the source.
> >
> >     Any thoughts on how to get a nightly build from this branch please?
> > Regards,
> > Samisa...
> >
> > --- nithya@opensource.lk wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Damitha has created a branch named Release1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch
> > >
> > > Checkout command in Linux
> > >
> > >   cvs checkout -d <checkout Name> -r <branch name> ws-axis/c
> > >
> > > Example:
> > >
> > >   cvs checkout -d cvshead -r Release1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch
ws-axis/c

> > > You can commit the code to the branch as usual.
> > >

> > > Regards
> > > Nithya

> > branch

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">