axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final is released]
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:17:14 GMT

The nightly builds (which is where I was going to get the code from) is the
main HEAD branch. We are running daily tests on this to avoid major
regressions (although the test-suite still needs dramatically improving !).

We cannot afford to put up two builds to the web-site due to mirroring
issues therefore HEAD is the preferred option.

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C User List
             02/11/2004 10:56          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly build
                User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
                                       is released]

I have updated the bug fix branch with fixes.
You can checkout using:
 cvs checkout -rRelease1-3-cand2-bugfixes-branch ws-axis/c

(As the cvs head is changed so much, this would be a better option)

Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Adrian - I can get you a build at about 1ish this afternoon
>

> John Hawkins
>

>              Samisa Abeysinghe

>              <samisa_abeysingh

>              e@yahoo.com>
>                                        Apache AXIS C User List

>              02/11/2004 09:40          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

>              Please respond to
Subject
>               "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly
build
>                 User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final

>                                        is released]

> The fix is only in CVS head. I still did not put in the branch as I was
> facing some problems with
> 1.3 bug fix branch. I will add that to the branch soon.
>
> Samisa...
>
> --- Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysinghe@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > It went in around 10 am SL time (about 5 hours ago)
> >
> > Samisa...
> >
> > --- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Sure,
> > >
> > > Samisa, when did your fix go in?
> > >
> > > John Hawkins
> > >

> > >              <adrian.p.smith@b
> > >              t.com>

> > >              02/11/2004 09:00          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
> > >
> cc
> > >
> > >              Please respond to
> Subject
> > >               "Apache AXIS C           RE: 1.3 bug fixes and nightly
> build
> > >                 User List"             [WAS: RE: Axis C++ 1.3 final
> > >                                        is released]
> > >

> > > Maybe someone could send me a build of the Java component, as that
> seems to
> > > be where the problem is?

=== message truncated ===