axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Robert Sanford <rsanf...@trefs.com>
Subject RE: Win32 Exception 1.3 Beta
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:12:59 GMT
Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!

UPDATE THE FREAKIN' WEB SITE!

I'm not on the mailing list most of the time because most of the time I
don't care. If I was on even one mailing list for every 3rd party tool that
I use I would get fired for taking up too much disk space. But I *do* check
the website fairly regularly and even today there is NO mention of the fact
that 1.3 has been released. It's been how long?

Please help the lurkers and the hangers on out. We really want to be
productive but we don't hit CVS every day.

I'll send out an update after I've compiled and tested.

rjsjr